Our policy for returning a damaged or faulty item
In accordance with our quality control procedure, we try to inspect each item prior to its delivery; however in the event of a damaged or faulty item being dispatched, you can return it for repair, replacement or refund, providing full details are provided in writing 14 days from receipt of the item, commencing the day after the delivery date.
Return items must be in the same condition as they were at the time of sale. Any signs of mistreatment and/or misuse of a returned item will cause ineligibility for a replacement. This decision will be entirely at the discretion of the management upon inspection of the item/s returned.
For items purchased and returned to us:
• When no proof of purchase (receipt or delivery note) is provided, no refunds for merchandise will be given and any repair or replacement will be entirely at the discretion of the management.
• Identification is required for all refunds where no receipt is provided
• All postage and packing costs are entirely your responsibility and the returned item/s must be sent back in appropriate protective packaging.
• In the case of returned goods suitable for resale and where a refund is requested, we will make a refund of the value less any credit card or PayPal processing charges. Although we refund the full value of any faulty goods, we do not refund any delivery costs. Any refunds shall either be applied to the credit card used to purchase the item or in the event of a PayPal payment a cheque will be subsequently issued.
How do I return an item to you?
• Return the goods by FedEx or post with your Delivery note or payment receipt as proof of purchase to:
Lincolnshire PE12 0RU